
Fosterdad writes, and I quote, "Maria is the sweetest little thing." He says "she arrived sneezing (recovering from an upper respiratory infection), super skinny, and pretty scared. Now when I come home she's usually happy to see me and will stretch out for me to rub her belly, but she's easily spooked. I hang out with her when I feed her and she's happy and friendly then. She's very gentle.
She's quite small--maybe has more growing to do--but she's eating well and seems to be flourishing. She's a tuxedo cat with an adorable little white mustache and cute white paws. A lovely cat: she would be a fine addition to the most well-mannered home (great attire, sophisticated mustache, discreet demeanor."
Maria came to us from the Animal Welfare League. She had recently had a litter of kittens and was still lactating but she came in alone. This lovely sleek and shiny tuxedo girl is a sweetheart and will make someone very happy, but it may take her a while in a new home to blossom socially.
Thanks to Rhonda S., James M., and Mike H. for their recent donations.