Post 1000


Readers ... this is the 1000th post on this blog. I started writing this blog in 2008 in order to raise money for the original alley site, and although I have often wished I were shorter on material, I have found there is always another cat just around the corner, waiting for her moment.

I think this may be my favorite blog post: A Day in the Life.

But I like these as well ...Rock a Bye ... Istria Cafe ... Afikomen ... and OMG Kittens. Best post ever is still pretty good ... and there are so many more blog posts I love filled with memories, both sweet and bitter.

Do you have a favorite blog post -- something that made you laugh? Or cry? Or the post where you saw your kitty-bashert (your fated kitty) for the first time? Leave a comment! I'd love to hear about it!

(pictured here is my own Hyde Park Cat: Akiba)