Alternative News: Colorado Lights Under Investigation, New Jerusalem UFO and Los Angeles 'Perfect Triangle'


UFO Sightings Over Denver, Colorado Area Under Investigation

They moved very slowly in a triangular formation across the sky then disappeared one at a time. We were in Lafayette, CO in my cousin's backyard facing west. The lights appeared to be approximately 3000-6000 feet high, coming from the West-Southwest and moving to the southeast. When they disappeared, they seemed to be directly over Denver. I was only visiting on my vacation, so I am not positive about the exact location or direction we were facing, but I am sure we were looking towards the west. We viewed the lights for approximately 15-20 minutes before they disappeared.



The witness, Leroy Vandervegt, 50, of Lafayette, CO, shot the video. Vandervegt and his 17-year-old son watched the lights together on March 21. Four reports of the same object were filed with the MUFON.

Colorado MUFON State Director Douglas Wilson concurred that five reports have been made so far on the lights, and that they are working on a very similar case from Grand County.

"At present, I have four of Colorado's best field investigators working these cases, (two have backgrounds in law enforcement and one is a forensic meteorologist) and I am coordinating the effort," Wilson stated. "We are making good headway and hope to 'stay-on-top' of this and be able to have some good quality data to show for our efforts when we are done. So far we have contacted all of the witnesses, Air Force, NORAD, local law enforcement, the forestry department, local airports and even helicopter training schools. We are also working on getting the media on which the original footage is stored on for photo analysis."